banner made by Don'tcallmeleelee
‘Swan’s mate for life’ is still going. One of my betas, Feebes, assures me that it will end up longer than ‘Best Friends’. Yeesh, I hope not; that was over 200,000! But she might be right, because the word count is already way over 150k. This was taken on the sixteenth and I have written some since then.
I made a rash promise to the JBNP readers that I would try to finish this story before Christmas... yeah... that’s not going to happen. Sorry guys. I have made a huge effort and written 22,035 words in the last seven or eight days and posted all of those chapters. I have got them to a point where the three are back together, but now there are a lot of loose ends to tie off. And they are kind of important loose ends, so I don’t want to do a rush job on it.
My Scrivener plan has 24 scenes marked out to follow the last chapter and that doesn't include the sex... lol. Sex always blows out my word count.
· Who was the gas station vamp? Who sent him and why?
· How does the alpha pair change the status of the pack?
· Vampire battle scene? The pack fights with an alpha pair in place,
· Paul has matured and Leah has accepted her wolf, but Bella still needs to prove her worth to the trio as well,
· Bella needs to tell Charlie the whole truth (because I insist on it), and
· More information on the gene theory of phasing - who is next? How can the tribe be better prepared?
· And of course, the happy ending!
I have been having major issues with Google Drive. I plan and write in Scrivener and cut and paste into Drive for my betas to check/edit/comment. We also chat and brainstorm. For some reason I crash the chat function, and last night, Drive decided it didn't like Feebes and took away her access to all my documents. I have no idea why. My other beta Bansidhe assures me that I should be sent to foreign enemies to crash their computer systems.
I swear I am magnetic.
So, sorry guys, it will take some more time. But happy holidays to you all! May you enjoy your time off and survive the time spent with relatives.