Wednesday 4 December 2013

Fandom choice awards 2014

Oh my! Thank you so much to all the people who nominated me and then voted for me in the fandom choice awards. I am in the final round in four categories.
1.            all time favourite author
2.            all time favourite story - for Closer to God 
3.            best non traditional - Swan’s mate for life 
4.            best erotica - I’ll be home for Christmas 



The last two surprise me. I would not have described ‘I’ll be home for Christmas’ as erotica but I guess it doesn’t fit in anywhere else and I didn’t think Swans was a very popular story. Huh. What would I know? Lol. It absolutely hits the non trad button as a poly story of Leah, Bella and Paul and the trials they went through to actually get to a functioning relationship that worked for all three of them.
One of my betas feebes86 is nominated five times! I am so proud of her.
There are a lot of familiar names there, so please take the time to vote for your favourites! Voting closes January 3rd.

Oopsies. I need to amend that. It was five nominations, I missed Home for Christmas in the Best Non Canon Romance. Now that’s more like where it belongs.

Ps: if anyone is having trouble voting - for me, the blog post sidebar overlaid the actual voting button and you had to scroll to the right to see it at all and then it would NOT let me select it, they suggest using a different browser, like Internet explorer.

1 comment: